Be a part of the KMG team
How do I get involved? We are seeking diverse, ambitious, and creative Kellstadt graduate students who will serve on the KMG committees. We believe in life-long learning through experience and will work with you to find an area where you can put your expertise and leadership skills to practice. As a committee member, you will be able to grow your skills and network by working closely with faculty, alumni and other graduate students to build programs and events at Kellstadt.
How do I apply? You must be a current Kellstadt graduate student to apply. You do not have to be a Marketing student — we welcome students from all backgrounds. Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com, along with a brief introduction, what position(s) interest you, your skills/qualifications, and why you want to get involved in KMG.
Available committee positions include:
- Events Committee: Help lead and manage logistical coordination of KMG-hosted and sponsored events, including event support, registration, follow-up messaging, campaign material creation and more.
- Communications Committee: Develop content for the KMG website, emails, and print materials, including blog articles, newsletters, and videos. This is a great opportunity to get published on KMG's website!
- Digital Marketing Committee: Increase engagement with the KMG brand by developing an SEO strategy, executing surveys, and running marketing analysis.
- Social Media Committee: Increase followers and engagement by building communities through KMG channels on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Sponsorship Committee: Generate revenue by identifying and reaching out to corporate sponsors, managing key relationships with potential business partners, and enhancing our sponsorship packages.
- Business Development Committee: Assist with strategic business development initiatives including proposals for revenue growth and recommendations for cost-effective solutions to KMG’s overall operations.
- Technology Committee: Help manage the KMG website on Squarespace, develop strategies to improve KMG's online presence, and maintain KMG accounts across technology resources.
- Photographer/Videographer: Help capture important moments and build our brand identity though key projects.
Committee members can join for year-long commitments or work per event/project basis, depending on your availability. We seek contributions for content, writing, photography, and videography throughout the year. If you have other ideas/skill sets you would like to contribute to the KMG team, please let us know!