Kellstadt Case Competition
Want to showcase your skills? Grow you network? Win the Kellstadt Case Competition? This unique opportunity allows students to solve a current real-world business case and pitch a business strategy directly to a panel judges from Microsoft.
Our panel of judges from Microsoft are excited to participate in this event, so let's show them what great talent Kellstadt has to offer! This event is designed to help you learn, make new connections, build your resume, and showcase your skills in a fun and friendly environment. After all, isn't this what business school is all about?!
All backgrounds and concentrations are encouraged to apply. Applications are currently closed
- Wednesday Feb 7th: Applications Due
- Thursday Feb 8th: Case Release
- Monday Feb 12th: Case Q&A Session with representatives from Microsoft and Kellstadt Marketing Group
- Monday Feb 19th: Approach submission due
- Friday March 2nd: Competition at DePaul, followed by networking reception
Top 3 teams will receive:
- Free Tickets to our Annual Symposium (priced at $70)
- Featured in Kellstadt Graduate School of Business's website
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd place certificate signed by Microsoft
- We accept individual and team applications. Individual applications will be randomly assigned to a team.
- 5 members per team
- You will be required to submit a copy of your resume during application.